Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself...

Hi, my name is Kellie...

Hello Kellie!

... and I'm a geekoholic.  I've been a self proclaimed geek for a while now, a lot longer than it's been considered socially acceptable to identify as one.  Damn it, I was watching VHS tapes of Star Trek episodes long before the internet made it cool to like stuff like that!  I deserve respect, you geeky whipper-snappers ... but I digress.

So here's what you can expect from this blog.

  • Observations about things I find funny/perculiar/frustrating/mindboggling.
  • Reviews of geeky television shows ... which will be more like me making snarky comments about the story lines, the acting, and probably the hairstyles.
  • The odd rant about things that make me fume with righteous fury, which could be anything from the Westboro Baptist Church to the revival of the bubble skirt.
  • Fun geeky toys, games, gadgets and other paraphernalia and why I think they'd be excellent additions to my desk at work. 
I can't promise to be particularly insightful, or clever, or even grammatically knowledgeable ... but I can promise to exact my own special brand of vigilante justice whenever I see something that outrages me ...  or at least to make fun of it with as much sarcastic vitriol as I can muster.  Sarcasm may be the lowest form of wit, but I prefer to just be happy that it counts as wit at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment